All parents / guardians will need to create a new account. Once the approval process has been completed, you will be able to view information for your student(s). To begin the registration process, Click "New Users, please register." As you register, please note that all data is case sensitive. Do not use your student's ID number as your User Name.
District Employees: Do Not Register Online for the Parent Self Serve Application. Contact your child's campus to have Parent Self Serve access activated.
To register and be authenticated, you must enter the following information for one of your children:
- Parent/Guardian First Name
- Parent/Guardian Last Name
- Student Birth date
- Student First Name
- Student Last Name
- Student Local ID
- ZIP Code of "resides with" Parent/Guardian's Address
New User Sign-In
Existing User Sign In
If you have any questions, e-mail email@example.com
Please send the following information:
- Full name of the requesting parent/guardian
- Full name of each child that is currently attending DeSoto ISD
- Campus and grade level of each child
- Birth date of each child
- Student ID (5 digit code) of each child (if known)
The Parent Portal is an exciting opportunity for parents to become more involved in their child’s education through the convenience of the Internet. You have access to:
- Homework assignments
- Teacher Contact information
- Student Personal Information: address, phone, e-mail
How frequently is my child's data updated?
Immediately! Access to your child's grades, attendance and lesson plans is real-time. That means as soon as a teacher or administrator enters information into the system, it is available for you to access.