Mission - Our mission is support teachers in their endeavor to integrate technology into the curriculum to create engaging lessons and the greatest learning experiences possible for all students.
Vision - In the area of instructional technology at DeSoto ISD, our vision is to:
- To provide meaningful training for all staff for our existing programs and equipment, as well as introducing the latest research and technology to create cutting edge and engaging classrooms;
- To support the curriculum and facilitate best practices on all campuses;
- To work with campus media specialists to provide media centers for the 21st century learner;
- To promote college and career readiness;
- And to assist in forming and shaping highly qualified graduates from DeSoto ISD.
Darrell Baty, Supervisor of Instructional Technology
200 E. Belt Line Rd., DeSoto, Texas 75115
Phone (972) 274-8212
Fax (972) 274-8203