DeSoto ISD With a current enrollment just over 9,400 students, DeSoto ISD is a small, suburban district 15 miles south of Dallas in north Texas. The 23-square-mile district serves students in DeSoto, Glenn Heights, and Ovilla with 12 campuses.
Choose 1 of the following and explain in detail.
1. Discuss the history and different aspects of culinary arts to include chefs.
2. Explain different cooking methods.
3. Explain kitchen sanitation and safety methods.
Choose 1 of the following topics and explain in detail what you learned about this topic.
1. Discuss the aspects of the history of flight.
2.Discuss some of the aerodynamic principles of flight.
3.Explain the primary controls of an aircraft.
Choose at least one of the following topics and explain what you learned about this topic:
1. Describe the history of the internet.
2. Identify what the Web allows users to do.
3.List the contents of a typical web page.